This course is designed for confined space entrants, standby persons, supervisors and rescue personnel. All workers who have roles and responsibilities with regard to confined space must be educated and trained in the hazards and necessary controls to complete their work safely. This course will be instructed by someone who assesses and writes confined space hazard assessments and entry procedures, a Qualified Person as defined by WorkSafeBC Part 9.11.
- What is a Confined Space?
- Who Regulates Confined Space Entry?
- The REAL Reason You Need to Know about Confined Spaces, Lessons Learned by Industry.
- Confined Space Hazards
- Confine Space Hazard Controls
- Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Required Documentation
- Rescue Requirements