This course is designed for those responsible for performing ground disturbance activities in BC. The prevention of damage to buried facilities forms the main intent of this training. The following main topics will be covered:
- Identify and define ground disturbance
- Describe regulations associated with ground disturbance
- Describe the responsibilities for owners and ground disturbers
- Describe the hazards of ground disturbance
- How to plan and proceed with a ground disturbance event.
- Sloping and shoring requirements.
- Reporting Incidents